Monday, August 31, 2009

[Highlight] 莫文蔚-忽然之间 (Part II)

[Highlight] 莫文蔚-忽然之间 (Part II)


莫文蔚-忽然之间 (Part II)

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 06:46 AM PDT


Tank's Version of 忽然之间

Though I think that the original version by Karen Mok is the best, but the way Tank sang it, it more than enough to make you cry if you used your heart to listen.

And I found the Karoke version


This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

I was home alone last weekend

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 08:19 AM PDT

I, myself do feel uncomfortable for not updating the blog but it's the tiredness, lazyness and busyness that cause so. In less than 72 hours, I'm going to be crazy for 3 freaking long week for the SPM trial exam. I hate exam and I am feeling the stress on it.

The 1 week Merdeka holiday had just finished, it's like just a blink of eyes, the school is back. I spent my week going to tuition, watching the TV, go for driving test and reading a lot, but somehow a lot didn't go in my mind and even it did, it went out again. I probably don't know the correct reading technique or I was just not in the reading mood, but I was and am forced to read.

IMG_9859 by you.

Saturday was awesome because I drove out the car out and went to watch Orphan with a bunch of friends, Alvin, Valen, Ziwei, Yilin, Pricilia and her sister. The movie was nice and I like it a lot, so far I'll say it's the most enjoyable movie in this month. Not saying that other movie was not good, but this one is the most enjoyable.

IMG_9864 by you.

I met my ex school mate, Alvin Chong who is also the finalist of the Astro Star Quest at Prangin Mall. He was too shy for photo and this is what I got. So surprised to see him there because I thought he would be sitting in the recording studio working on music.

IMG_9865 by you.

I met Mr KK Jian there too. He was my Civic Ed teacher and he drove all the way from Ipoh to Penang, for shopping, to meet friends and movies. That's so far, he told me that he does this almost everyweek. Perhaps Penang is fun. Haha, yes it is.

IMG_9866 by you.

290820091185 by you.

290820091186 by you.

290820091189 by you.

I did not go home after movie but I went to somewhere else for tea. It's somewhere quiet, nice interior looking, with soft music playing in the background and lots of high schooler, the Tzu Chi's Jing Si Books and Cafe. The last time I was there was 2 years ago in Form 3, it had been so long that I didn't go there already. It's still the same quiet and nice cafe with all the tea selling at RM3. Nice! Spent 3 hours at there.

290820091192 by you.

Best part of all, I need not to pay the parking because the machine was spoilt. ^^

IMG_9867 by you.

The weather had been raining over the weekends. I do like rains but it's too frequent already, it just bring down my mood sometimes and make me feeling more lazy.

IMG_9876 by you.

Sunday was different, the Sun came out a while and I was back to the old fashion way, which is taking the public transport. Mom didn't allow me to drive out today, no why. But it's still fun, I surfed the net all the way on the bus to KOMTAR.

I had lunch with Chaiwei and Pricillia while waiting Alvin to come and go to Penang Times Square together.

IMG_9970

IMG_9971

There's the Youth Jam Merdeka Youth Celebration happened at Penang Times Square and I was there with Alvin to snap some photographs. Walk and talk and photos, we got free goodies bag and drinks. Pretty!

IMG_0029 by you.

Alvin did not want to go home that early so I suggested him to go to Jing Si Books and Cafe for a sit. =) I treated him tea and he fetched me home. Not bad right, win-win.

IMG_0036 by you.

Bought the Malay's chicken rice from the Ramadhan Market home for dinner, it taste absolutely different, I like the rice but not the chicken.

I was then home counting down for Merdeka and I saw no fireworks from my window this year. Guess there's no celebration at Esplanade?


najib altantuya PM: Tear down the walls that divide - nizar nizar nizar

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 09:20 AM PDT

Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak has urged the people to restore the bridge that connects Malaysians and tear down the walls that separate them.MORE

Today is Malaysia's 52nd Independence Day and the theme for this year's celebrations is "1Malaysia. People First. Performance Now."

1Malaysia. Obviously, there is only one Malaysia as there is only one Singapore, Indonesia etc.
People First.
Finally, the government accepts the 'Ketuanan Rakyat' concept.
The government had better be grateful to the people at all times, serving the people.
Most of all, the government must remember WHO has put it in power.
Performance Now.
If not now, when? Now people first, right?


A conversation

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 08:21 AM PDT

Me says:
http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/26300/84/
rpk's piece. a good read if u wanna get to know the history although of course u
don't believe in all this anyway

Curious Friend says:
lol

Curious Friend says:
of course i'll read it

Curious Friend says:
i just think that

Curious Friend says:
it has no correlation with life today

Me says:
they r just histories

Curious Friend says:
I know

Curious Friend says:
it helps explain to the followers of these
religions why they should not kill othrs

Me says:
hahahahaha

Curious Friend says:
while I think ppl should not kill other just
because it is the right thing to do

Me says:
weird benda camtuh pon kn vajar

Me says:
hey i
think the same way too of course

Curious Friend says:
yeah lol

Curious Friend says:
but u get what i mean

Me says:
i do

Curious Friend says:
it annoys me that ppl need to look ot the
history of a religion to find a reason not to do something

Curious Friend
says:
when it is something so obvious

Curious Friend says:
do you need a reason to do right?

Me says:
haha very true

How hard is it to use common sense, I wonder? What is the use of our brains (which is supposed to function more effectively than animals) given by God?

Salam.


Journey of Love

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 08:25 AM PDT

Together we embark on this journey
As we walk in the tender name of love
Hand in hand we claim our destiny
With God guiding us from above

You draw me nearer to you from afar
As our love grows little by little in faith
The radiance on your face reminds me of the shining star
And how my heart longs for your embrace

Not by happiness you pour out your love
In the faith of joy and peace you've done for me
Giving your best is simply not enough
As I desire for more of you in me

Laying down my gracious life for you
Not by risk, not by chance, my dear
To me, it is a dream come true
To spend an eternity with you in no fear

Never shall I compare this journey of love to a steel
For any steel in the earth can rust
Everlasting love is what I feel
Because it is you that I only trust

Thinking of you every single minute
As my clock on my wrist continues to tick
Time may seem to have no limits
How I wish I can have you right now for goodness sake

The love of your heart drives me a force
And it drives me as high as the heavens
I want my dreams to come knocking at my doors
And shower me with love in every moment

Dearest my bear you'll always be
The one who reigns in my heart as far as I know
With you I'll always smile in sweetness and glee
As you bring fragrance of love to my soul

Baby, listen to every whisper of my heart
As I yearn for more of you
Promise me we we'll never be apart
For as dearly I will love you too…

Written by
Grace
31.08.2009
10:55pm

Kevgrace


What a caring baby! - Drypers advertisement

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 08:14 AM PDT


Mommy don't cry...


This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Era Najib Altantuya : Tolak Provokasi - Seruan Anwar Kepada 1Maalaysia

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 07:59 AM PDT

Ketua Pembangkang Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim membidas tindakan sekumpulan orang yang mengadakan tunjuk perasaan dengan berarak membawa dan memijak kepala lembu Jumaat lalu.

Datuk Seri Anwar berkata tindakan melampau kumpulan terbabit dengan sengaja menghina simbol suci penganut Hindu ini di khuatiri boleh menjejaskan hubungan antara kaum.

Beliau menegaskan setiap rakyat Malaysia perlu menghormati sensitiviti anutan agama setiap individu di negara ini seperti yang termaktub dalam Perlembagaan demi menjamin kesejahteraan semua pihak.

"Saya ingin tegaskan prinsip kita menghormati agama Persekutuan dan agama rasmi di negeri Selangor. Kita tetap memartabatkan, menghormati dan mengangkat martabat Islam, tetapi perlu hormati juga penganut agama lain," kata Anwar.

Dalam kejadian itu, sekumpulan 50 orang berhimpun di luar bangunan Setiausaha Kerajaan Negeri Selangor di Shah Alam sebagai membantah pemindahan sebuah kuil dari Seksyen 19 ke Seksyen 23 Shah Alam.

Mereka mengheret kepala seekor lembu ke pintu masuk bangunan SUK Selangor selepas solat Jumaat.

Pimpinan Pakatan Rakyat berkata Umno mendalangi tunjuk perasaan tersebut, yang bertujuan menghasut orang Melayu untuk membantah pemindahan kuil itu dari Seksyen 19 ke seksyen 23.

Tapak baru itu adalah kira-kira 200 meter jauh dari kawasan perumahan. Tapak lama kuil itu di seksyen 19 adalah hanya 20 meter dari kawasan perumahan.

Sambil melaung-laungkan kata-kata berbentuk ugutan dan hasutan, penunjuk perasaan terbabit memijak dan meludah kepala lembu berkenaan. Unit Simpanan Persekutuan yang dikerah ke sini tidak mengambil sebarang tindakan.

Menyuarakan kehampaan beliau, Anwar menyifatkan tunjuk perasaan ini tidak bertamadun dan condong kepada provokasi.

Ketua Pembangkang itu juga melahirkan rasa kesalnya apabila UMNO Barisan Nasional tidak henti- hanti melancarkan siri merampas Selangor, menggunakan cara kotor.

"Matlamat merampas Selangor dibuat dengan pelbagai cara. Sebelum ini mereka menggunakan institusi kerajaan, polis dan suruhanjaya pencegahan rasuah malaysia. Kononnya untuk bebaskan negeri dari rasuah. Rasuah besar boleh ditutup walaupun boleh dihidu, tetapi hal-hal membabitkan wakil rakyat Pakatan Rakyat diperbesarkan," kata Anwar.

Sehubungan itu, beliau berharap rakyat negeri Selangor bersikap rasional dan menilai dengan cara yang matang.

Anwar merayu rakyat Selangor untuk menolak politik yang mengapi-apikan sentimen keagamaan dan perkauman.




This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

najib altantuya: Low-key Merdeka rally amid H1N1 fears - nizar nizar

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 07:51 AM PDT

The event was held at Parliament Square instead of Dataran Merdeka, and was confined to a rally and performances without the usual parade.MORE

This is perhaps the first low-key Merdeka celebration. H1N1 is indeed a 'blessing in disguise'. No excessive spending on celebration. After all, we don't really know who 'untung' from all the millions spent each year - some people with deep pockets for sure.

Well, I wore black today...Not because of 1BlackMalaysia. Just felt like wearing black.
;-)

Click here to read more about 'What color is your Merdeka?' at *SUSAN LOONE's Blog*.




Merdeka

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 06:41 AM PDT

Selamat Menyambut Hari Kebangsaan, Happy National Day or is it Independence Day? Whatever!

Are we really independent? Why kebangsaan? Direct translation of Bangsa in English is "race". Does it reflect "1Malaysia"? Whatever!

Lately there has been a lot of controversy regarding this issues. But when I was in my school days, race was never an issue. I had several Chinese friends, yes many of them are hardworking and intelligent, and so are the Malay boys, we try to compete academically with them. The good old days of school.

Today's Merdeka day is a non-event, except the police road block here and there. Wonder why?


Trial exam is until Raya

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 07:04 AM PDT

310820091202

IMG_0028

Trial exam is on Wednesday, it will be until 18th September 2009. It's 3 freaking long weeks and I am suffering right now, wish you good luck and wish me good luck.  How's your study going on?


We're Still Far Away From Independence

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 06:03 AM PDT

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 31 — The government has hiked up the price of premium fuel RON97 from 1.80 to RM2.05 a litre while the new RON95 petrol replacing RON92 will be sold at RM1.80 per litre.

The prices are effective tomorrow, state news agency Bernama reported.

Although the price of Ron 97 increased substantially — by 78 sen — to become RM2.70 on June 08, the price dropped twice within six months in line with the global drop in crude oil prices to RM1.80 on December 16.

The Domestic Trade Minister Ismail Datuk Seri Sabri Yaakob did announce on May 12 that the price of RON97 will rise by 20 sen to RM2.00 on Sept 1.

The price of global crude oil was in the US$125 (RM441) neighbourhood before June 2008 when the first major increase was announced last year. Today, crude oil is nestled at US$71 (RM251).


There it goes, our Merdeka gift! Malaysians!! Are you loving it??


The poorer gets hardcore poorer!
First, fare hike, after that electricity and water hike, the after that oil hike, after that food prices hike.. after that.. we're left to starve...


Basic necessities are getting more expensive! How are we gonna live?

We pay taxes.. But where did our money go to?


We don't pay our taxes so that certain dentist could build their RM 24 million mansion!


We don't pay taxes for scandals involving billions that could help fellow Malaysians!

That's why they're calling it a FREE ZONE!



It's sad to see that we're still not Malaysians!


Protesting with a cow's head to release their anger? That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard

Looks like we needed more professional psychiatrist or psychologist go get into their heads!


Ungrateful people who doesn't seem to be satisfied with what their being offered.

If you're talking about the historical value, look at Malacca then

When buildings after one another.. prehistoric building are being modified..

Everyone shut their goddamned mouth..

Especially those people who had been receiving "side income"

This shows that after 52 year of Independence,

Malaysia is moving from GOOD to BAD to WORST

That's why H1N1 is coming to town..

it really does need to clean up those dirty corrupted lawmakers...

ANYWAY,

Happy Independence Day!
(It's a dark one this time)


莫文蔚-忽然之间 (Part I)

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 05:50 AM PDT


I am so proud of myself that I can't stop smiling to myself.

You see, I was watching Channel U's 百万大歌星 and this female artiste was singing this song by Karen Mok as her first song. And I wasn't paying attention to the title, but I remembered the snipets of the episode. There was this part of the song that goes something like:  天光地暗 but not exactly those 4 words. And with the 4 characters and the faint memory of the rhythm I went to ask God Google for answer.

It returned me a link to haoting.com with a whole list of Karen Mok's albums. There were 22 albums altogether. I have no absolute no idea what is the title, nor details of the lyrics other than it has  a "4个字 4 个字" beginning and one of the 8 characters contains a word – 暗.

And so I went through like 7 album before I saw 忽然之间 this 4 characters. It suddenly dawned on me that it might be the song that I am looking for. And I went to click on the song to preview. And then the lyrics. It shows – 忽然之间 天昏地暗 ! YES LA! IT IS THE SONG LEHHH~!

I AM SO SMART CAN? LALALALA~!!! So so, I shall post the music video here~!

HAPWIE HAPWIE! It's a nice song, so must go listen okay? =D

lyrics taken from www.haoting.com

莫文蔚-忽然之间
曲:林健华 词:周耀辉 李焯雄
歌手:莫文蔚 专辑:就是莫文蔚

忽然之间
天昏地暗
世界可以忽然什么都没有
我想起了你
再想到自己
我为什么总在非常脆弱的时候
怀念你

我明白太放不开你的爱
太熟悉你的关怀分不开
想你算是安慰还是悲哀
而现在就算时针都停摆
就算生命像尘埃分不开
我们也许反而更相信爱

如果这天地
最终会消失
不想一路走来珍惜的回忆
没有你


This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Hunger, Religion and Us

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 05:43 AM PDT

I think I agree with this writer, click here......

Especially this part, 

''The Chinese students participating in the Hunger 30 Programme in KL and other large towns had to fast for 30 hours only. They should go stay with the Penans in the Kapit Division for a week to have them sensitised about the need to help their fellow Malaysians, and not some poor Africans half a world away.''

This is what will happen if you destroyed the forest. Some people will suffer, especially those who living in the interior part of Sarawak, like the Penan, where some of them still living in nomad. 

Thumbs up to the Miri Diocese Catholic church in their effort helping the Penans! Nah, where is the other NGOs? No SMS/donation through TV/ads? Penans are human too!

Rather you go around with cow's head, it's better for you to donate something to Penans who are having food crisis right now. Banyak lagi pahala as my friend said.

Sometimes I just don't understand with some people, in Sarawak, mosques and churches are just side by side. Can you imagine that? I noticed something that here in peninsular, it's very rare to see the church ringing the bell during Sunday mass, where as in Sarawak, it's part of our life. Somebody told me it has been prohibited by the local authorities. Is it true?

Everyone is practicing their own belief back in Sarawak. No complains what-so-ever because we UNDERSTAND. Nobody complaining about the Azan, because it's Muslim prayer call, and nobody complaining the church bell-ringing or when the congregation singing aloud. 

That's why I think I'm Sarawakian first, not Malaysian. Please, don't call me racist or whatever the term is. 

Unless, you live at one of the Borneo states, then, you'll truly treasure what is 1Malaysia all about.

p/s: Writer's block......arggghhh


Era Najib Altantuya : Harga Minya Naik - Hadiah Sempena Merdeka (updated)

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 05:34 AM PDT

Kerajaan telah mengumumkan kenaikan harga minyak sebentar tadi.

RON95 naik dari RM1.75 ke RM1.80 manakala RON97 naik dari RM1.80 ke RM2.05. kenaikan ini berkuatkuasa tengah malam ini.

Kerajaan sebelum ini telah menyatakan bahawa harga petrol akan dinaikan pada 1 September.

Mei lalu, Menteri Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Hal Ehwal Pengguna Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob berkata harga petrol gred premium RON97 akan naik 20 sen kepada RM2 seliter, manakala petrol gred rendah RON95 akan dijual pada harga RM1.75 seliter.

Bagaimanapun, kerajaan telah menambah lima sen lagi bagi harga kedua-dua gred tersebut.

Hari ini, Ismail yang melancarkan petrol RON95 berkata, harga RON95 terpaksa dinaikkan lima sen berbanding RM1.75 seliter seperti yang diumumkan Mei lalu kerana harga pasaran minyak dunia yang berubah kini.

"Bagaimanapun harga ini adalah sama dengan harga minyak yang biasa dipakai pengguna sekarang iaitu RON97 (RM1.80 seliter).

"Sepatutnya harga RON95 jika mengikut pasaran dunia ialah RM1.89 seliter, tetapi kerajaan tak mahu rakyat rasa ada kenaikan jadi ditetapkan kepada RM1.80 sahaja," katanya, lapor Bernama.

Ismail Sabri berkata kerajaan menganggar akan dapat mengurangkan tanggungan subsidi sebanyak RM420 juta setahun dengan pelaksanaan RON95 memandangkan harga subsidinya lebih rendah iaitu 38.81 sen seliter berbanding subsidi RON97 sebelum ini iaitu 42.72 sen seliter.

Menurutnya lagi, petrol RON97 pula masih dikekalkan dalam pasaran sebagai produk premium memandangkan ada kenderaan yang memerlukannya terutama kenderaan berkuasa tinggi.

Naib Presiden PAS, Salahuddin Ayub telah terlebih awal mengecam sebarang kenaikan harga minyak tersebut.

"Ketika ekonomi rakyat meleset dan bakal berhadapan dengan hari raya Aidil Fitri, inilah hadiah kerajaan BN kepada kita," ujarnya.

PAS bersama dengan rakan-rakannya dalam Pakatan Rakyat serta NGO prihatin telah beberapa kali membantah kenaikan minyak sehingga ramai antara mereka terpaksa bermalam dalam lokap.

Ketua Pembangkang, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim telah mengadakan debat khas dengan Menteri Penerangan sebelum ini, Datuk Ahmad Shabery Cheek bagi membincangkan isu kenaikan harga minyak ini.

Dipercayai, kenaikan kali ini akan membuatkan kemarahan rakyat kembali semula dan bakal menjana protes sekali lagi.

Ini kerana, barangan keperluan harian sebagaimana biasa akan naik menjelang hari perayaan nanti.

"Kenaikan harga minyak akan menambahkan lagi beban rakyat," kata Salahudin.

Sementara itu banyak pihak menyatakan kenaikan harga minyak oleh kerajaan Barisan Nasional adalah kerana pemborosan kerajaan BN di dalam mengurus dana negara sehingga tidak mampu untuk menampung kenaikan harga minyak pasaran sekalipun ia bersifat sementara sepertimana yang berlaku di era Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi sebagai PM.

"Namun ia juga petanda kejatuhan kerajaan UMNO BN dengan lebih cepat," Razman, 51, dipetik sebagai berkata.




This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Era Najib Altantuya : Demo Desak ADUN Lunas Letak Jawatan

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 04:43 AM PDT

Warga Lunas hari ini mengadakan perhimpunan aman mendesak Adun Mohammad Radzhi Salleh meletak jawatan.

Ahli Parlimen Padang Serai N Gobalakrishnan bersama-sama 300 orang penduduk berhimpun di luar ibupejabat Pakatan Rakyat di Kulim.

Gobalakrishnan berkata warga Lunas berhak kepada Adun yang baru.

"Radzhi gagal menjalankan amanah sebagai wakil rakyat dengan baik, maka warga Lunas berhak kepada Adun yang baru," kata Gobalakrishnan.

Pada 24 Ogos lalu, ketika pilihanraya kecil Permatang Pasir berlangsung, Radzhi bertindak keluar dari Parti Keadilan Rakyat.

Beliau mengumumkan dirinya wakil rakyat bebas, dan menyokong kepimpinan Perdana Menteri Najib Abdul Razak.

Radzhi sebelum itu disiasat oleh Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah Malaysia pada 4 Jun lalu atas tuduhan penyelewengan membabitkan RM148,000.

Beliau meraih 10,000 majoriti undi dalam PRU12 yang lalu. Penduduk yang ditemui berkata mereka kesal Radzhi telah membelakangi mereka.

Polis dan Unit Simpanan Persekutuan (FRU), diketuai Ketua Polis Daerah Kulim, Superintenden Ghuzlan Salleh, memantau perhimpunan tersebut.

"Tak sangka lah dia akan buat macam ni," kata Siti Faridah. "Saya tidak akan undi dia lagi." -TVA



This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

najib altantuya: MERDEKA GIFT: PUMP PRICE RISES - nizar nizar

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 05:41 AM PDT

It's official though the news is not new. The Star Online reported on February 20, 2009 that RON97 petrol to cost more in July. For whatever reason, the plan has been deferred to September.

So, starting tomorrow, September 1, new pump price is as follows:

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 31 — The government has hiked up the price of premium fuel RON97 from RM1.80 to RM2.05 a litre while the new RON95 petrol replacing RON92 will be sold at RM1.80 per litre.

The prices are effective tomorrow, state news agency Bernama reported.

Although the price of Ron 97 increased substantially — by 78 sen — to become RM2.70 on June 08, the price dropped twice within six months in line with the global drop in crude oil prices to RM1.80 on December 16.

The Domestic Trade Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob did announce on May 12 that the price of RON97 will rise by 20 sen to RM2.00 on Sept 1.

The price of global crude oil was in the US$125 (RM441) neighbourhood before June 2008 when the first major increase was announced last year. Today, crude oil is nestled at US$71 (RM251).

(Source: The Malaysian Insider)

There you are! For all of us who used RON97, it is now a 'premium' petrol.

Now, we've no choice but to use RON95 - its quality almost the same as RON97, only slightly more inferior than 'premium'. ;-)


Era Najib Altantuya : Harga Minyak Naik Sebagai Hadiah Merdeka

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 03:44 AM PDT

Kerajaan telah mengumumkan kenaikan harga minyak sebentar tadi.

RON95 naik dari RM1.75 ke RM1.80 manakala RON97 naik dari RM1.80 ke RM2.05. kenaikan ini berkuatkuasa tengah malam ini.

Naib Presiden PAS, Salahuddin Ayub telah terlebih awal mengecam sebarang kenaikan harga minyak tersebut.

"Ketika ekonomi rakyat meleset dan bakal berhadapan dengan hari raya Aidil Fitri, inilah hadiah kerajaan BN kepada kita," ujarnya.

PAS bersama dengan rakan-rakannya dalam Pakatan Rakyat serta NGO prihatin telah beberapa kali membantah kenaikan minyak sehingga ramai antara mereka terpaksa bermalam dalam lokap.

Ketua Pembangkang, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim telah mengadakan debat khas dengan Menteri Penerangan sebelum ini, Datuk Ahmad Shabery Cheek bagi membincangkan isu kenaikan harga minyak ini.

Dipercayai, kenaikan kali ini akan membuatkan kemarahan rakyat kembali semula dan bakal menjana protes sekali lagi.

Ini kerana, barangan keperluan harian sebagaimana biasa akan naik menjelang hari perayaan nanti.

"Kenaikan harga minyak akan menambahkan lagi beban rakyat," kata Salahudin.

Sementara itu banyak pihak menyatakan kenaikan harga minyak oleh kerajaan Barisan Nasional adalah kerana pemborosan kerajaan BN di dalam mengurus dana negara sehingga tidak mampu untuk menampung kenaikan harga minyak pasaran sekalipun ia bersifat sementara sepertimana yang berlaku di era Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi sebagai PM.

"Namun ia juga petanda kejatuhan kerajaan UMNO BN dengan lebih cepat," Razman, 51, dipetik sebagai berkata.


najib altantuya: Five EGM resolutions to oust Ong, return Chua - nizar nizar nizar

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 03:11 AM PDT

The five resolutions
1. Central delegates to move a no-confidence vote against MCA president Ong Tee Keat.

2. Revoke presidential council's and central committee's (if any) decisions to sack Chua.

3. Demand the reinstatement of Chua as MCA deputy president.

4. Reject any appointments made by the central committee for party posts, including that of deputy president, before the EGM.

5. Reject complaints and disciplinary action against those calling for the EGM.
(Source: Mkini - Support Mkini - Subscribe to Mkini!)


Era Najib Altantuya : Nakhaei Dikecam Kerana Salahkan PR Selangor

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 02:43 AM PDT

Beberapa pemimpin Pakatan Rakyat hari ini mengecam kenyataan Yang Dipertua Yayasan Dakwah Islamiah Malaysia (Yadim) Datuk Nakhaie Ahmad yang cuba mempamirkan kononnya kerajaan Pakatan Rakyat Selangor yang menyebabkan berlakunya ketidak seimbangan jumlah pembinaan rumah ibadat dengan penduduk.

Yayasan Dakwah Islamiah Malaysia (Yadim) dikatakan telah menjalankan kajian berkaitan jumlah pembinaan rumah ibadat yang didapati melebihi jumlah penduduk dan keperluan bukan Islam berbanding masjid dan surau.

Nakhaie berkata, berdasarkan kajian itu jumlah pembinaan kuil bagi masyarakat beragama Hindu tidak seimbang jumlah penganutnya di Malaysia.

Menurutnya, masyarakat negara ini masih mampu bertoleransi dengan mereka, walaupun ternyata pembinaan masjid dan surau masih tidak seimbang dengan jumlah penduduk Islam yang ramai.

"Sebelum ini orang Melayu sudah banyak bertoleransi dan mendiamkan diri dengan masyarakat lain.

"Ini adalah satu cara mereka memprotes kepada Kerajaan Negeri apabila kawasan mereka diceroboh," katanya.

"Mungkin Nakhaei terlupa bahawa Pakatan Rakyat baru memerintah Selangor pada Mac tahun lalu. Jika ada berlaku ketidak seimbangan rumah ibadat dengan jumplah penduduk ia harus di tanya kepada kerajaan UMNO BN yang memerintah Selangor sebelum ini," ujar seorang pemimpin PKR yang enggan mendedahkan identitinya.

"Beliau cuba untuk meletakkan kesalahan ke bahu kerajaan PR Selangor terhadap masalah yang dibawa oleh UMNO sebelum ini," tambahnya lagi.

Jumaat lalu, segelintir penduduk Seksyen 23, Shah Alam, berarak dengan membawa kepala lembu sebagai tindakan membantah pembinaan kuil Hindu di kawasan penempatan mereka.



Era Najib Altantuya : Guan Eng Cabar Koh Tsu Koon Debat

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 02:06 AM PDT

Ketua Menteri Pulau Pinang, Lim Guan Eng mencabar Presiden Gerakan Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon bersemuka dan berdebat dengannya bagi membincangkan pelbagai isu berkaitan negeri ini.

Lim berkata Koh yang merupakan bekas ketua menteri tidak perlu menghantar pemimpin atau anggota partinya bagi merealisasikan cabaran debat berkenaan.

"Kalau dia (Koh) berani berdepanlah dengan saya, jangan hanya menghantar proksi untuk berdebat.

"Saya mengalu-alukan sekiranya beliau mahu berdebat dan memberi jawapan ke atas segala persoalan yang dibangkitkan sejak pakatan pembangkang mengambil alih Pulau Pinang Mac tahun lepas," katanya kepada pemberita selepas hadir pada perarakan Hari Kebangsaan peringkat negeri di sini pada Isnin.

Turut hadir menyaksikan perarakan berkenaan ialah Yang Dipertua Negeri Tun Abdul Rahman Abbas dan Exco kerajaan negeri.

Koh, yang juga Menteri di Jabatan Perdana Menteri, dilaporkan berkata Gerakan bersedia berdebat dengan kerajaan Pulau Pinang berhubung pelbagai isu berikutan tindakan kepimpinan negeri itu yang sering menyalahkan kerajaan terdahulu apabila timbul sesuatu masalah.

Koh berkata pihaknya akan menghantar pemimpin dan anggota parti terutama di peringkat Pemuda Gerakan yang sentiasa bersedia untuk berdebat dan memberikan fakta jelas.

Lim, yang juga Setiausaha Agung DAP, turut menetapkan syarat supaya debat yang dicadangkan Koh itu disiarkan secara langsung di televisyen bagi mengelak ia diputar belit media.

"Saya bersedia hadir sekiranya debat berkenaan disiarkan secara langsung. Kalau tiada, tidak guna kerana akan ada media memutar belit kenyataan serta fakta diberi," katanya.


No comments: