- [Bergambar] Gambar-gambar Pelik, Aneh & Lucu Hujung Minggu IV
- Farewell Sofie
- UMNO Diam Hal Task Force IC Warga Asing, Khuatir Lebih Banyak Rahsia Terburai
- ဒီခ်ဳပ္ ဘာလုပ္မလဲ?
- Liow, the crazy, lying Chinaman is morally bankrupt
- Apabila PASTI Dirobohkan, Tanda Kerajaan BN Melaka Bakal Runtuh
- The Cute Little Blind Bunny
- Layers part 1
- I thought I knew everything there was to know
- I Need to Lose Weight and Fast – Should I Join a Gym?
- How to Bench Press Correctly
- Getting Set-Up In Cafe World
- Final Fantasy XIV Leveling Guide – Which Is The Best?
- Do You Really Need A CityVille Guide
- Creative Suite 4
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Strategy Guide – Which Is The Best MW3 Guide?
- Available 64-bit Plug-Ins for Photoshop CS4 Part 2
- A small Cabin-Ideal For Every Homeowner
- Adobe CS4 In-Depth
- 5 Reasons You Need to Convert to an Electric Car
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 10:59 AM PDT
Ada lagi gambar-gambaryang pelik, aneh dan lucu untuk kita hilangkan tekanan setelah sehari suntuk mengikuti isu-isu berat yang berlaku sekeliling kita.
Gambar-gambar ini bersepah ini internet, dikutip untuk paparan di blog GB ini untuk kita segarkan semula minda kita untuk menghadapi isu-isu baru selepas ini. Selamat menyaksikan dan selamat berhibur.
klik untuk baca
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 06:54 AM PDT
I was planning to visit Sofie at the hospital tomorrow (Monday). After her sister called me up to inform me that Sofie had to be transferred to the ICU, I had not gone to visit Sofie. I didn't want to visit during the weekend as I figured there'd be many relatives visiting and I didn't want those relatives to be asking who I was. Many of them don't even know Sofie has HIV. After one of her sisters (the one Sofie had been staying with initially when she was first diagnosed HIV+) told the whole kampong that her sister had HIV, Sofie didn't know who else to trust. The only one she trusted was one sister who had always been closest to her. This sister moved from another state to Perak and found a job here, all for the sake of taking care of Sofie.
Anyway, although I was planning to just stay home today, around noon Saiful (Sofie's son) called me up. "Makcik, doktor kata mama takde masa lama lagi. Mungkin boleh bertahan sejam aje lagi. Dah cabut dah wayar semua."
Actually Sofie had been on life support system ever since she was transferred to the ICU (actually it was the isolation unit at the HDU). After 5 days, the doctors discussed among themselves and decided that all the treatment given was not working. In fact Sofie's condition worsened. Her internal organs were no longer working. There was nothing else they could do.
When Saiful called it was already noon… already visiting hours. I figured I might as well let relatives visit, so I decided to go only after zohor in case they needed help. Just as I was about to leave my house, I noticed there were 2 missed calls from Saiful. I called back, and as expected, Saiful told me his mother had passed on. I told him I was on my way.
Parking had never been easy at the hospital, although today it wasn't as bad as on a weekday when so many people go for their appointments. Just as I was looking around to park, a car got out of a parking space, just perfect timing for me to park my car. It wasn't 2 pm yet, so there were still many people waiting for the lifts. Apparently only 2 of the 6 lifts were working. Initially I wanted to wait for the lifts so I could get up to the 8th floor faster, but after looking at the crowd waiting, I might as well take the stairs, just as I did when I went to visit Sofie earlier.
Saiful was outside the ward when I got up to the 8th floor. His aunt and his older brother had gone down to arrange for a van jenazah to bring Sofie's body home. I went straight in to the HDU. Azman and Ika were there. The nurses were about to do whatever procedures they had to do for HIV related death cases, but when they saw me, they allowed me to have a look before they started the procedure.
After a while, Sofie's sister came back to the 8th floor together with the document for the booking of the van jenazah. Her step-mother came along, and a neighbour too came with her son. None of them knew Sofie had HIV. Sofie's jenazah was to be brought home to the sister's house, after all the urusan jenazah is done at the hospital. It being a procedure for a rep from the Pejabat Kesihatan to monitor deaths involving HIV+ people, we didn't want to risk these people to become suspicious because of the various procedures taken. So we told them to go to the sister's house first and bring the children with them so they could help with whatever preparations needed at home. So yes, finally there was only Sofie's sister and myself left to arrange for whatever necessary at the hospital.
It being a Sunday, things initially were quite slow. We had to wait for the doctor to sign the necessary documents, then we had to wait for the staff from the Pejabat Kesihatan to come before the jenazah could be brought down from the ward. Alhamdulillah we got things settled by 5 pm. The hospital's van jenazah was to bring Sofie's body to the sister's house, for other relatives to pay their last respect and for the solat jenazah to be done before she is brought to the Tanah Perkuburan in another van jenazah arranged by those at home. The hospital's van jenazah would usually just send the body home and that's it, off they go.
Just as the hospital's van jenazah arrived at the morgue, a call came informing us that the neighbourhood van jenazah was at the workshop. They (those arranging matters at the sister's house) asked if we could arrange with the hospital's van driver to wait a while for the solat jenazah to be done at home and then help send the jenazah to the grave. The driver dared not since there were only 2 of them on standby duty today and so they shouldn't take too long before they head back to the hospital.
But the guy at the morgue, upon hearing our plight, offered to call someone else who also has van jenazah facilities. Alhamdulillah we managed to settle the matter there and then, the guy with the van jenazah agreed to go to Sofie's sister's house before 6 pm.
So off we went, Sofie's sister together in the hospital's van jenazah while I followed them in my car. Quite a number of relatives were already waiting at home, including Sofie's sister who had earlier spread the news about Sofie's HIV to the whole kampong when Sofie was staying near her house. Also there was Sofie's sis-in-law who had earlier tried to get me to arrange for her to get the same financial assistance Sofie had been getting. This SIL however, just wanted the money for herself, all her children had stopped schooling despite getting help for her children's education (not from Buddies but from another group).
Both did try to get close to me while I was at the house but I tried to avoid communicating with them. They both know Sofie's children are getting help from us. After the solat jenazah was done, I told Sofie's sister (the one I trust) that I would be heading home first and come visit again the next day when we expect lesser people at home. It would be easier to discuss the children's future without too many opportunists around.
Sofie had already mentioned clearly that she wanted this sister to take care of the children. She was the only one she trusted. From what I have seen so far, she's the only one I trust too. Sofie may no longer be around, but I am determined to make sure the children's future is not compromised by opportunist relatives. I will only deal with the one I can trust.
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 07:32 AM PDT
Task Force: Umno diam kukuhkan hujah
KUALA LUMPUR, 13 April: Sikap mendiamkan diri Umno terhadap dakwaan wujudnya 'task force' bagi memberi taraf kerakyatan kepada warga asing memperkukuhkan lagi hujah dan alasan yang diberikan sebelum ini.
Naib Presiden PAS, Datuk Mahfuz Omar yang mendedahkan konspirasi itu minggu lalu percaya Umno mengambil langkah tidak melayan dakwaannya itu dibimbangi 'memakan diri mereka sendiri'.
"Saya percaya jika kerajaan Umno BN layan dakwaan saya, ia akan menjadi malapetaka besar kepada Umno BN dan akan menjadi 'api membakar diri mereka sendiri'," katanya kepada Harakahdaily.
Tambahnya, sikap membisu kerajaan itu sekali gus mewajarkan Yang DiPertuan Agong perlu membentuk Suruhanjaya Diraja dengan segera bagi meneliti dakwaannya itu.
"Sikap diam diri ini juga memperkukuhkan cadangan yang telah dibuat oleh PSC dalam laporan awal di mana mencadangkan Suruhanjaya Diraja bagi menyelesaikan kes yang sama di peringkat negeri Sabah.
"Sekarang ini bukan lagi menjadi isu yang terpencil di Sabah tetapi isu nasional," katanya.
Pendedahan wujudnya 'task force' oleh Ahli Parlimen Pokok Sena itu seharusnya dipandang serius oleh kerajaan.
Namun, selepas seminggu ianya didedahkan, sehingga kini kerajaan belum memberi sebarang respons terhadap dakwaan Mahfuz itu.
Mahfuz juga, bersedia mendedahkan butiran terperinci dakwaannya itu kepada Suruhanjaya Diraja yang akan dibentuk nanti.
Bagaimanapun sehari selepas Mahfuz membuat pendedahan, Timbalan Pengerusi Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya (SPR), Datuk Wan Ahmad Wan Omar menafikan sekeras-kerasnya, bahawa beliau terlibat dalam 'task force' dan menyifatkannya sebagai satu perbuatan jahat dan tidak bertanggungjawab oleh Mahfuz.
Begitu juga, Setiausaha Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN) Datuk Mohamed Thajudeen Abdul Wahab juga menafikan beliau terlibat dan menyifatkan dakwaan Mahfuz adalah tidak benar. -HD
GB pernah ulas,
Sudah dijangka, Timbalan Pengerusi SPR menafikan. Begitu juga dengan nama-nama lain yang disebutkan oleh mahfuz. Malah pagi ini GB kata, Najib pun akan menafikan.
klik untuk baca
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 05:13 AM PDT
SHARED FROM THE FB of U Maungmaung Skw
အဖြဲ႕ခ်ဳပ္ရဲ႕အဆင့္တိုင္းအဆင္တိုင္းမွာ စီစစ္ … ရွင္းလင္းသန္႔စင္ပစ္ဖို႔ လိုေသးတယ္။
အဲ့ဒီအတြက္လဲ ထိုက္သင့္တဲ့အခ်ိန္လိုအပ္တယ္ ဆိုတာမွန္ေပမဲ့……
ဆိုင္းေတာင္၊ကမၼ၊ေက်ာက္ပန္းေတာင္းတို႔ကလိုျပသနာ မ်ိဳးေတြကိုေတာ့ အဖြဲ႕ခ်ဳပ္က တာဝန္ရွိတဲ့သူမ်ားအေနနဲ႔ အျမန္ဆံုးစံုစမ္းေဖာ္ထုတ္ၿပီး ….
အဖြဲ႕ခ်ဳပ္အားယံုၾကည္စိတ္ခ်စြာ မဲေပးခဲ့ ၾကေသာ ျပည္သူကိုေလးစားေသာအားျဖင့္ ေၾကာ္ျငာခ်က္ တရပ္ ေစာလ်ွင္စြာထုတ္ျပန္ေပးလိမ္႔မည္ဟု
ကြၽနု္ပ္တို႔ အစၥလာမ္ဘာသာဝင္မ်ားက ယံုၾကည္ ေမ်ွာ္လင့္ ေစာင့္ စားလ်က္ရွိပါသည္။
Be the first to like this post.
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 04:10 AM PDT
@ The Malaysia Today
Jackson Ng, Retired Journalist
Liow Tiong Lai! Are you a Chinese or not? Your words and actions don't show you are a Chinese. The typical Chinese hold dear to customary moral values like speaking the truth, upholding yi qi (spirit of loyalty and self sacrifice) and mian zi (your face).
From lying about the police attack on Tung Shin to the attempted annual multi-billion-ringgit 1Care rip-off of taxpayers, you continue to try and fool and sell out the Chinese in Malaysia.
You work with the racist Umno and its Utusan Malaysia, which is out to agitate the Malays to fight the non-Malays, to
defend Barisan Nasional (BN). That is absolutely your right. But that right does not include lying through your teeth to
hoodwink or betray Malaysians.
Utusan Malaysia has quoted you as saying that Malaysia would be bankrupted in two years if Pakatan Rakyat (PR) is given the mandate to rule.
After 55 years of Alliance/BN rule, what is Malaysia's economic and social status?
We are less than 5% from being bankrupt based on our foreign debts and thanks to Umno's Utusan Malaysia, Ibrahim "Katak/Perkasa" Ali and Hasan "Jati" Ali, national unity has been set back by at least 20 years.
So, Mr Liow, if you have any conscious or intelligence, tell me who is bankrupting Malaysia?
If you are still unconvinced, why don't you respond and deny the following list of BN's "deeds" that has gone viral in the
1. PKFZ RM12 billion
2. Submarine Commission RM500 million
3. Sime Darby RM964 million
4. Paya Indah Westland RM88 million
5. Pos Malaysia (Transmile) RM230 million lost
6. Eurocopter deal RM1 billion wasted?
7. Terengganu Stadium collapse RM292 million
8. MRR2 repair cost RM70 million
9. Maybank overpaid BII RM4 billion
10. Tourism - NYY kickback RM10 million
11. 3 paintings bought by MAS RM1.5 million
12. Overpayment by Sport Ministry RM8.4 million
13. London's white elephant sports complex RM70 million
14. MATRADE repairs RM120 million
15. Cost of new plane used by PM RM200 million
16. InventQ irrecoverable debt RM228 million
17. Compensation for killing crooked bridge RM257 million
18. Loss in selling Augusta RM 510 million
19. Worth of APs given out in a year RM1.8 billion
20. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts) RM4.1 billion
21. PSC Naval dockyard RM6.75 billion
22. The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$1 billion losses (RM3.2 billion in 2008)
23. The Maminco attempt to corner the World Tin Market in the 1980s is believed to have cost some US$500 million (RM1.6 billion)
24. Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia RM30 billion in the 1990s
25. Perwaja Steel's US$800 million (RM2.56 billion) losses
26. Use of RM10 billion public funds in the Valuecap Sdn Bhd operation to shore up the stock market
27. Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam
28. The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of €75.99 million (RM348 million) Same as No.20?
29. Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu RM7.4 billion from 2004 – 2007
30. For the past 10 years since Philharmonic Orchestra was established, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500 million. Hiring a Kwai-Lo CEO with a salary of more than RM1 million per annum!
31. In Advisors Fees, Mahathir was paid RM180,000, Shahrizat Abdul RM404,726 and Abdul Hamid Othman (religious) RM549,675 per annum
32. The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and Science in English over the past five years. Of the amount, the government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase of information and computer technology (ICT) equipment which it is unable to give a breakdown. Government paid more than RM6,000 per notebook vs per market price of less than RM3,000 through some new consortiums that was setup just to transact the notebook deal. There was no Maths & Science Content for the teachers and the notebooks are all with the teachers' children now.
33. The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to two private companies - Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT Defence Sdn Bhd amounted to RM910 million. Expanding on No. 2?
37. RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion "Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge"
38. RM1.3 billion has been wasted building the white elephant Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation of the Malaysia-Singapore Scenic Bridge
39. RM100 million on renovation of Parliament building which leaks
40. National Astronaut (actually tourist) Programme – RM40 million
41. National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million
42. Eye of Malaysia - RM30 million and another RM5.7 million of free tickets
43. RM2.4 million on indelible ink
44. Samy Vellu announced in September 2006 that the government paid compensation amounting to RM38.5 billion to 20 highway companies. RM380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll hike in 2008 alone
45. RM32 million timber export kickbacks involving companies connected to Sarawak Chief Minister and his family.
46. Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion. At a time when MAS is incurring losses every year, RM1.55 million used to buy three paintings to decorate its Chairman's (Munir) office. Expanding on No.11
47. Putra transport system bailout which cost RM4.486 billion.
48. STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion.
49. National Sewerage System bailout costing RM192.54 million.
50. Seremban-Port Dickson Highway bailout costing RM142 million
51. Kuching Prison bailout costing RM135 million
52. Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam bailout costing RM8.3 million
53. Le Tour de Langkawi bailout costing RM3.5 Million
54. Wholesale distribution of tens of millions of shares in Bursa Malaysia under the guise of NEP to cronies, children and relatives of BN leaders and ministers worth billions of ringgit.
55. Alienation of tens of thousands of hectares of commercial lands and forestry concessions to children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth tens of billions of ringgits.
56. Since 1997, Petronas has handed out a staggering RM30 billion in natural gas subsidies to IPPs who were reaping huge profits. In addition, there were much wastages and forward trading of Petronas oil in the 1990s based on the low price of oil then. Since the accounts of Petronas are for the eyes of the Prime Minister only, we have absolutely no idea of the amount.
57. RM5,700 for a car jack worth only RM50
58. Government-owned vehicle consumed a tank of petrol worth RM113 within a few minutes
59. A pole platform that cost RM990 was bought for RM30,000
60. A thumb drive that cost RM90 was bought for RM480
61. A cabinet that cost RM1,500 was bought for RM13,500
62. A flashlight that cost RM35 was bought for RM143
63. Expenses for 1Malaysia campaign paid to APCO?
64. RM17 billion subsidy to IPP
65. US$24 million Diamond Ring for Ro$mah - Cancellation of Order - how much compensation?
66. CowGate ... RM250 million
67. Monsoon Cup . . . RM800 million per year
68. Illicit Fund Transfers out of Malaysia (2000 - 2009) : RM 1,077,000,000,000!
69. Tajudin-Danaharta settlement to cover up for Dr M and Daim
70. Billions of ringgit toll concessions that disadvantage the government and taxpayers
Need I say more?
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 05:43 AM PDT
Mereka hanya boleh robohkan bangunan ini
BUKIT KATIL, Melaka, 15 April: Bangunan Pusat Asuhan Tunas Islam (Pasti) Bukit Katil dirobohkan oleh pihak berkuasa negeri Melaka Sabtu lalu.
Gambar: Pasti Bukit Katil sebelum dan selepas dirobohkan
Bagi bekas Ketua Dewan Pemuda PAS Melaka yang mendirikan Pasti ini, Azrin Abdul Majid, tindakan ini hanya boleh merobohkan bangunan ini.
"Mereka boleh meruntuhkan bangunan ini tetapi tidak akan dapat meruntuhkan roh dan semangat perjuangan kita sekali-kali.
"Ayuh, bangkit dan tumbangkan Umno/BN!" tulis Azrin dalam Facebooknya.
Bagi beliau, sejarah tidak akan terpadam.
"PASTI dan Markas ini didirikan semasa saya menerajui Dewan Pemuda PAS Negeri Melaka dan Ketua Pengarah PASTI Malaysia.
"Ia adalah hasil pengorbanan pemimpin, ahli dan penyokong PAS," tulis beliau.
Menurut beliau, bangunan ini telah dirasmikan oleh Allahyarham Datuk Fadzil Mohd Noor, Presiden PAS pada tahun 2003. -HD
Ali Rustam terlupa kerajaan Khir Toyo runtuh dengan tindakannya merobohkan Surau Berembang...
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 03:41 AM PDT
One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over a large snake and fell, kerplop right on his twitchy little nose.
"Oh please excuse me," said the bunny. "I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see."
"That's perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, it was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?"
"Well, I really don't know," said the bunny. "I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out."
So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little Fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit!"
The bunny said, "I can't thank you enough. But by the way, what kind of animal are you?"
The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when the bunny was finished, the snake asked,
"Well, what kind of an animal am I?"
The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're cold, you're slippery, and you haven't got any balls...You must be a PO**TICIAN!"
Thanks to Angela who sent me this post which I posted on Nov 30, 2010 and am re-posting for HUMOR and not to insult anyone. Have a nice day!
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:44 AM PDT
On Saturday we watched a basic video on Layering. Now we want to go in depth, however before we can do that we need to understand some basic layering concepts. Why do we spend so much time on the basics? When you fully understand the basic functions of a program you are more likely to be successful with the exciting techniques you attempt. What is a layer? The best way to understand layers
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:42 AM PDT
I thought I knew everything there was to know about making money on eBay. But then I read Martyn Boaden's "The Lazy Way To Wealth On eBay" … There are so many books and ebooks about making money on eBay. But none contain as much useful information as Martyn has crammed into this comprehensive eBay Business Manual which has more than 150 pages jam-packed full of hints, tips, secrets,
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:41 AM PDT
Anytime a person comes to me and says, "Isabel, I need to lose weight and fast. Will joining a gym help me achieve my goals?" I simply tell them that no two people are alike. It's all about what works for you. There are a lot of good reasons to join a gym, but there are also some drawbacks. Reasons You May Want to Join a Gym Reasons You May Not Want to Join a Gym
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:41 AM PDT
Key Points to Remember There are very important key points to remember when performing the bench press to ensure healthy shoulders and longevity. In fact, these key points apply to all the horizontal pressing movements in this manual. 1.Keep a tight grip on the bar at all times, a tighter grip equates to more tension in the lower arms, upper back and chest. 2.Keep your chest up (thoracic
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:40 AM PDT
If you're new to the Cafe World, it won't likely take long for you to figure out why this game has captured the imagination of so many people. There are a ton of options when it comes to what recipes you can cook, which types of decorations you choose to make the place look nice, and how you set up your tables, and stoves. Because you do have so many options though, it can be a little
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:40 AM PDT
So you have decided that you want to use a Final Fantasy XIV Leveling guide in order to shoot you through the game quickly. Well this article will tell you a bit about these leveling guides and what you should look for to make sure that you get one that will work for you. The first thing that any good Final Fantasy XIV Leveling guide should contain is maps and screenshots to help you
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:39 AM PDT
I love social networking games. Games like Farmville and Frontierville gets me glued to my computer for at least 5 hours a day. But none of these games got me so crazily looked on it like CityVille. I was even playing the game in my office! I have to admit, it was a struggle to progress through the game after a while. Many people are making it through the high levels in a matter of hours! I
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:39 AM PDT
Adobe's new software, Creative Suite 4, is intended to meet special challenges such as effective collaborations between designers and developers, embracing new media, reinventing publishing and embracing the explosion of connected media. Chad Seigel, Group Manager for Creative Suite has been quoted as saying, "Adobe is trying to break barriers and integrate all products." Changes to Photoshop CS4
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:38 AM PDT
If you have picked up a copy of the new Call of Duty MW3 guide then probably one of the most anticipated things in the game is the online multiplayer and more specifically the changes that have been put in place! Kill streaks have changed and now you will have the opportunity to play to the style that you want! Instead of the usual "Rambo" style of previous Call of Duty you will now have Strike
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:38 AM PDT
On December 12, 2008 ABSoft's noise-reducing 64-bit Neat Image was released; Neat Image is "indispensable in low-light (indoors, night, no-flash, astro) and high-speed (sport, action, children) photography." Pixel Genius has come up with beta 64 versions of PhotoKit and PhotoKit Sharpener that can run on Photoshop CS4 64 bit installations. Unless you have upgraded, the most recent version cannot
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:37 AM PDT
A small cabin is ideal for every homeowner. It is ideal because of its functionality and versatility. You can use the small cabin as a guest room, an extension of your office or simply an extended feature of your primary dwelling. The structure's physical appearance is cute and attractive. If these attributes are what you are looking for a shelter, then small
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:37 AM PDT
Adobe Photoshop CS4: Codename: Adobe Stonehenge CS4 Extended. Stonehenge is the splash screen. 1. The User-Interface is similar to CS3 however there are some minor polishes 2. Support for "Extensions" is listed under the "Window" menu 3. The extension manager is in every CS4 application 4. "Kuler" which is an Intranet color pallet collaboration tool for sharing color swatches with others on your
Posted: 15 Apr 2012 01:36 AM PDT
While a car has become an important part of most of our lives, the growing concerns over its impact on the depleting environmental conditions and the exhausting fuel resources would soon force us to look at other options. One great option at such a time is converting your car into an electric car and below listed are 5 reasons why you need to do it at the soonest. Protect environment: Global
|You are subscribed to email updates from xBlog ☪ Highlight Sociopolitical Blogs |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|